Monday 10 June 2013

Foundation

So today I want to talk about foundation. Foundation is a bit like mascara, in that there are so many different kinds and it really depends on your skin type. You really have to play around with it to find what works for you, but I wanted to share with you two that have worked well for me. The first one is CoverGirl's Clean oil control. It provides a heavy coverage but comes in fair colours (which is good for me because I am as pale as a ghost). Another benefit of this foundation is that it is inexpensive and you can find it at your local drug store. Things that I don't like about it is that it does not match my face as well as I would like. That being said it probably depends on the shade of your skin as well. Another thing that I don't like is that it feels heavy on your face and it is easy to make it look cakey if you are not careful. One last thing that I don't like about it is that it does not blend as well and it is easy to have harsh lines along the outside of your face. Now I know that it seems more bad than good but what I am trying to say is that this foundation can look amazing but it requires a bit more effort to get it there. The second foundation that I like is the Urban Decay Naked. I love this one because it blends amazingly and it matches my skin almost perfectly. Another thing I like about it is although it is a light-weight foundation it builds well. What I don't like about it is, it costs around forty dollars and you can (as far as I know) only get it at Sephora. All in all for both foundations you get what you pay for.





No comments:

Post a Comment