Tuesday 4 June 2013

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

So the first thing that I want to recommend is the Urban Decay eye shadow primer. This is honestly one of the greatest parts of my makeup collection. It is amazing at making your eye shadow last a really long time. I have even slept with all my makeup on  (which is very bad for your skin and I would not recommend it at all) and while the rest smudged and creased, my eye shadow looked almost as if I had just applied it. It also evens out your eyelids; so if you have a lot of veins in your eyelids like I do, or they are a bit discoloured in anyway this will even them right out. The only place that I know of that you can get this product is Sephora which is in most large malls or you can go on their website and buy it online (http://www.sephora.com/). This product is C$24.00 and it is definitely worth the price you pay. You only need to use the tiniest little bit and it lasts forever. Overall this product makes your eye makeup last a long time and evens out any imperfections on your eyelid.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I'm glad to see you're joining the world of blogging! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and if you have any questions whatsoever let me know!

    ReplyDelete