Wednesday 5 June 2013

Illegal Length

Perhaps one of the toughest things to find in makeup is a good mascara. We all change our brand up so many times, searching for "the one". We want it to be affordable, making our eyelashes look full and long, all the while without clumping. Now reviewing a mascara is hard, because every person has different needs and wants when they are searching for just the right brand. So I am just going to share with you the mascara that has worked extremely well for me. The mascara is Illegal Length by Maybelline New York. The way it works is it adds fiber extensions to your lashes. I really love this mascara because it doesn't clump and it makes my eyelashes so long. Another aspect of this product that I love is it really separates you eyelashes. I would recommend this mascara to you if you are looking for a mascara that gives you length and one that separates your lashes. One downside of Illegal Length is it really doesn't give you any volume. Because of this I would not recommend this to you if you have thinner eyelashes. You can find this brand at most drug stores and the cost is around $8.00.




3 comments:

  1. It's not cheap, but it's amazing...have you tried Benefit's They're Real? I'll have to try this one, I usually combine a volumizing one first, and then lengthening over top of that. I am addicted to mascara:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I actually love that mascara as well but it is quite expensive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're blog looks amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete