Friday 7 June 2013

The Staples

Just like your closet your makeup bag should have some staples. The staple that I am going to talk about today is a good base eye-shadow. Anytime you are doing eye-shadow you have one colour that you put across you whole eye-lid. This eye-shadow is essential to how your look turns out even though at the end it is probably not what you notice. So the base eye-shadow that I am going to recommend to you is the M.A.C. pigment in vanilla. I honestly use this in almost every eye-shadow look that I do. I find that M.A.C. eye-shadow, though fairly expensive, is the best quality and you really do notice a difference in the long run. Okay so some things that I love about this eye-shadow: one, it is a very pretty neutral colour, but because it is a pigment it is very shimmery which I find gives some life to your eyes, and two, it blends easily with other eye-shadows allowing them both to retain their colour. Like I said you can find this at M.A.C. and although the initial price is more expensive, (I think it was around $40) it is worth it, because, one you can use it in so many different looks, and two, because it lasts forever. Honestly, I have had this pigment for about three years and I use it a lot. One more thing about this product is that if you cannot afford the more expensive eye-shadows this one will make cheaper eye-shadows look like they are higher quality.





No comments:

Post a Comment